Technical Project Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Requisition #: VIOS/2014/01/17-09-Tech-Project-Manager
Location: M/s. VARUN INFOSYS, IT PARK - STPI, VIJAYAWADA & HYDERABAD
Official Consultant / H.R. Management / For Jobs: K. Ravi Kumar, M.B.A (HR)
M/s. Varun Infosys is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager who is determined and motivated to take on very critical roles within our organization. As the PM, you will interface with business stakeholders/clients to gather requirements and interface with technical developers to relay the specs. We need someone who is tech savvy and wants to take ownership of projects from start to finish.
The ideal candidate is hands-on and proactive when designing applications, and is good at finding simple solutions to complex problems. He/she will support existing applications as well as part of a big new development project.
This individual will track all aspects of a given project; from the requirements gathering phase through to implementation; will communicate progress, issues, and status to all relevant parties.
- Translate technical objective into actionable project plan and execute
- Supervises a project team in all phases of system development or support
- Directs planning and execution of systems and integration testing
- Directs development of new or existing systems or programs
- Directs implementation plan
- 5+ years in the Software development life cycle
- 5+ years of experience in project planning and implementation
- Prior experience serving as a technical project manager or project lead
- Proficient project planning including the ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities to meet business deadlines
- Strong client interfacing skills, including requirements gathering and acting as liaison between clients and the project team.
- Excellent organization skills, demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
- The ability to understand complex technical operations environments, communicate issues and solution approaches to all levels of the organization
- 7+ years RDMBS experience; good knowledge of SQL and data modeling
- Ability to handle multiple assignments of competing priorities and work them through to an effective resolution
- Proven ability to track projects against timelines and provide solutions
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in working with or developing Open Source projects including Java
- Experience in managing or developing projects with broad range of information technology plus
- Extensive working experience across various technical applications: PHP / .NET / Java / SQL
How to Apply: Send your resume with code 'TECHPROJ-M' in subject line to [email protected]